Thank you for your interest in our School.
Our enrolment process has been designed to give prospective families the opportunity to discover all they need to know about our School before applying for admission of their child.
- Explore the website: there are a number of generalised articles about the Montessori Method of Education and then articles with specific information about Casa Mia.
- Click on the Facebook link at the bottom of the page and follow the current school activities.
- Classroom Observation: join one of our classrooms and gain an insight into how the children spend their time in the environment especially prepared for them.
Observations are available from 9.30 – 11.00, Monday to Thursday by appointment only. Phone the Office on 9279 2209 or email email@example.com
Completing a ‘class in action’ observation is a pre-requisite to attending Casa Mia Montessori School.
- Open Morning/Evening: attend a prospective family event to appreciate the approach behind a Montessori education. To facilitate arrangements by the School please make a booking – tel: 9279 2209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Web: there is a large amount of information on the web about The Montessori Method of Education.
Trevor Eissler – Montessori Madness –You Tube – https://youtube.com/watch?v=gcgn0IEh5IA
Superwoman was already here! –You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQI-7mm4hE
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Once you have decided to apply for a place for your child at Casa Mia Montessori School please download the Admissions Package below or contact the School Office tel: 9279 2209 or email@example.com to have it sent to you.
Complete the Application for Admission and return it to the School with the application fee.
Your application will be acknowledged and note made of where you are in the Enrolment Process.
Once you have attended an open day event and observed in a class, arrangements will be made for you to attend an interview with the Principal.
OFFER OF A PLACE
When the School has a place available for your child an offer letter will be sent with:
- An enrolment form
- A contract of enrolment
The School Handbook is available under Publications on this website.
COMPLETION OF ENROLMENT
On receipt of the completed enrolment form, the contract of enrolment and enrolment bond, a confirmation letter will be sent with the start date and arrangements for your child.