How To Enrol
Thank you for your interest in our School.
Our enrolment process has been designed to give prospective families the opportunity to discover all they need to know about our School before applying for admission of their child.
Each step of the process is described below;
- Explore our website: there are a number of generalised articles about the Montessori Method of Education and then articles with specific information about Casa Mia.
- Click on the Facebook link and follow the current school activities.
- Classroom observation: join one of our classrooms and gain an insight into how the children spend their time in the environment especially prepared for them.
Observations are available from 9:30 – 11:00 am, Monday to Thursday by appointment only.
Phone the Office on 9279 2209 or email email@example.com
Completing a ‘class in action’ observation is a prerequisite to enrolment at Casa Mia.
4. Open Morning or School Tour: attend a prospective family event to appreciate the approach behind a Montessori education. To facilitate arrangements by the School please make a booking – tel: 9279 2209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Facebook.
5. The Web: there is a large amount of information on the web about The Montessori Method of Education.
Application for Admission
Once you have decided to apply for a place for your child at Casa Mia Montessori School please download the Admissions Package below or contact the School Office tel: 9279 2209 or email email@example.com
- Application for Admission Form
- Current Business Arrangements
- Current Fee Schedule
- Current Notice of Collection of Information
- Current School Handbook
Complete the Application for Admission form and return it to the School with the application fee.
Meeting With the Principal
Once you have attended an open day event and observed in a class, arrangements will be made for you to attend an interview with the Principal.
This is an opportunity for families to clarify any questions.
Offer of Place
When Casa Mia has a place available for your child, an offer letter will be sent with:
- An enrolment form
- A contract of enrolment
- An enrolment fee invoice
- An enrolment bond invoice
Confirmation of Enrolment
On receipt of the completed enrolment form, the contract of enrolment and enrolment fee and enrolment bond, a confirmation of receipt will be sent.
The letter will confirm arrangements for:
- A meet and greet with the class teacher before the start date. In this meeting the class teacher will discuss the procedures for the first few weeks.
- The start date.
- Please note: New children are brought in the second week of term freeing the staff to focus on them when the current children have settled. The new children start in birth date order and commence at 8:30 am finishing at 12:00 noon for new 3-year-old’s.
- Other age groups will attend the entire day unless advised by the teacher.