Parents and Friends
The success of an independent private school depends on the involvement of parents both in supporting their children’s education experience and in fostering a fraternity that mirrors the micro communities in each class, the macro community of the whole school and envelopes both layers with a community mantle, so to speak.
The Parent & Family have a key role in developing the community of parents, students and staff by:
- Supporting in the maintenance of a high standard of education.
- Nurturing and promoting the good, positive contribution of families and schools.
- Supporting and encouraging families as the basic unit of our community.
- Promoting positive home/school/ community relationships & partnerships.
- Enhancing appropriate educational provision at all ages and stages of children’s development.
The Parent & Family is the key parent group in the school. It provides a forum for parents to:
- Work closely with the Principal and staff.
- Support the Board and its policies.
- Collaborate with the Principal in determining the priorities for the disbursement of funds raised by the P&F
- Provide opportunities for social interaction and for parents to form supportive networks.
The P&F through its elected committee organises various functions throughout the year. These events can include family nights and the annual community meal after the Graduation Concert
The P&F can be contacted by email on email@example.com
Or alternatively ask a member of staff to introduce you to a committee member. You can also connect on Facebook.