Montessori Primary School Teacher
Montessori Primary School Teacher 1.0 FTE (Full Time) Beginning Term 3, 2017 for two terms with a possibility of an ongoing appointment 2018
Casa Mia Montessori School is an independent school, catering from Playgroup to 12-year-old students
· Bachelor of Education Primary
· Montessori Qualification, knowledge, experience and/or training
· Knowledge of the National Montessori Australia Curriculum
· Willingness to embrace the School values
· Ability and desire to deliver an innovative and academically challenging programme
· Ability to be part of a team and to contribute to the team
· Previous experience in a Montessori Primary
· Knowledge of the West Australian curriculum
· Ability to create and manage a differentiated curriculum.
To apply: –
Please email your application of a covering letter and current resume to the School Officer (Lynette Bosch) firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Cover Letter should address your skills and experience as outlined in the selection criteria.
Your Application must include three (3) current work related referees, with one being a current Line Manager.
Applications will be assessed from 2nd June 2017, with the job remaining open until an appointment is made.
Closing Date: Saturday, 10 June, 2017
Contact Person: Lynette Bosch
Phone: 08 9279 2209