Montessori Primary Teacher (6-9yrs)
Montessori Primary School Teacher 1.0 FTE (Full Time) Beginning Term 1, 2018 for one year with a possibility of ongoing appointment
Casa Mia Montessori School is an independent school, catering from Playgroup to 12-year-old students
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Willingness to embrace the School values
- Ability and desire to deliver an innovative and academically challenging programme
- Ability to be part of a team and to contribute to the team
- A passion for the STEM approach
Highly Desirable Criteria
- Montessori training 6-9yrs
- Knowledge of the National Montessori Australia Curriculum
- Montessori teaching experience
- Knowledge of the West Australian curriculum
- Ability to create and manage a differentiated curriculum.
To apply: –
Please email your application of a covering letter and current resume to the School Officer (Lynette Bosch) email@example.com
Your Cover Letter should address your skills and experience as outlined in the selection criteria
Your Application must include three (3) current work related referees, with one being a current Line Manager.
Applications will be assessed from Monday 23rd October, with the position remaining open until an appointment is made.