Download The Annual Report here: Annual Report 2018
Casa Mia Montessori School is a dynamic learning community where the different members of the community – children, parents and staff work collaboratively to give the children the opportunity to become independent, confident students equipped with the skills that will enable them to reach their potential.
We encourage the School, children and staff to aspire to:
- Honour each child’s reality, experience and agency or free will
- Nurture each child’s self-esteem and individual expression
- Foster a love of learning and maintain a sense of wonder
- Encourage each child’s self-discipline, personal responsibility and active participation in their learning programme
- Respect the rights of every individual regardless of age, race, gender, beliefs, disability, social, national or ethnic origin
- Encourage a balance between the needs of the self and others
- Develop a supportive school community by encouraging the involvement and participation of parents, family and friends
- Respect and care for and live in harmony with nature and our environment, with reverence for all forms of life
Established in 1999 by a small group of dedicated parents, Casa Mia Montessori School has sixteen years of vibrant history at its current site. It is now time to move sites to accommodate expansion. The enthusiasm and energy of the past and current students, staff and parents have been a dominate feature in the growth and stability of the school and will undoubtedly take the School to a new location close by.